CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's in my cart?

I spent last night putting items in my cart at TpT in preparation for the big Super Bowl sale.  Believe me, I'm showing some real restraint.  Especially since last night I was involved in several conversations regarding other people's carts and a little obsession I have with clip art.  How many beginning sound sets does one really need?  Besides, the little miss' birthday is Friday and her party is Saturday so most of my extra "fun"dage is going to that.


Here's what I've whittled it down to, paling in comparison to some others I know!

First up, the only non-clip art item in my cart is this cute little game.  I found it on Julie's blog, Make, Take, Teach, last week while I was preparing for our Kindergarten Literacy Night.  For about $2.50, I've got a game that I can put in work stations and easily differentiate using different Dolch lists. 
                                                       
These next two items I found while in a mad scurry yesterday for some rhyming clip art sets.  I  had never seen Pamela Hyer's sets before and they are adorable.  No more searching through all my other clip art for pictures.  All in one easy peasy place!
                                  

Thanks to Kaci Hoffer from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot, I also added this set from The Hazel Owl to my cart!  Right now, she's bundled her first 3 sets, but as she uploads more, I can get the revised copy!  Sorry for the poor picture...I just couldn't get it to work!     

**UPDATE**I really shouldn't read other people's posts when these kind of sales are going on.  I just purchased Maria Manore's Bundled Interactive Reader pack.  Going to have to lock my computer in the car if I can't be good!
Click on the button to go directly to my store.  Don't forget to enter your bonus code "SUPER" for an additional 10% off!  Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment