CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Games in action and an awesome freebie!

Last week, we had our montly Parent Activity event.  This month's theme was "I Love Math", so I put one of my newest, kid favorite activities to work.  Using my More or Less Dot Card War activity, students had a blast "warring" with a twist.  Here's a few pics!

Click on the picture to go to my TpT store to grab a copy for yourself!  It's sure to become a hit in your classroom, too!
The amazing Nicole at Lanier's Lions is giving away the absolute cutest clipart set from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Daa!
So grabbed it to help soothe the savage clipart addiction!  Really, they need a twelve step program for the compulsion I have when it comes to clipart.  Click on Nicole's button to go snag it for yourself!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment