CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guess what Ive been up to?


Yep...that's The Sisters!  Two glorious days digging into Daily 5 and CAFE...in Chicago.  Mini vaca for me along with a lot of learning.  Being a K teacher, I have a lot of questions about how to manage and truly implement not such much Daily 5 but CAFE.  My head is spinning!

Not only did I learned a lot, but got a lot too.  Here's the Daily 5 "happies"
And the CAFE goodies!
 The gang with Gail and Joan
 And I leave you with some fall sights from the Windy City :-)
Millennium Park
View from the 96th Floor of the John Hancock Building.  My darling friend had to take this one for me....I HATE heights!

I know we did a book study this summer on D5, but I'd love to hear back from you all on how you do CAFE in K.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment