CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wow! Really?

It's a bit of a rough day in Eagleland...several days of very gusty wind and now it's raining.  Some of our little ones are still having trouble adjusting to this kind of weather.  But...a very HAPPY for my day...when checking my email, I saw this:
My first blog award!!! 

Thank you so much to Ann Greene at Mrs. Greene's Kindergarten Korner for giving me this award.  It's nice to know my little ramblings help and inspire others.  :)

Time to pay it forward.  I would like to give this award, meant for encouraging and recognizing new bloggers to the following:


Awesome blogs...even more awesome ideas!  Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. AAwww!! Thank You so Much!!

    I hope that you are having a Great Week!! It is almost the weekend :)

    Kaci

    ReplyDelete