CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

My lovely life!

First, a totally non-school related post....

I have a 2 year old daughter who I am convinced is a super genius, as all mothers are.  Last night it suddenly got very quiet in the living room while I was putting away clothes in the bedroom.  I come in to find this....
"Pretty toes like Mommy!" she exclaimed.  Where the polish came from I have no clue.  But for being 2 and doing it on the sly, I think she did a pretty good job!

On to some school-y loveliness!
I was excited to find that Co-Kindering had given me The One Lovely Blog Award!
Thank you so much!  When you get this award, you pay it forward.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 (ish) other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.
I hereby pass the loveliness on to:

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your daughter did a good job! That's too cute! I'm your newest follower!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete